Been spending a couple hours each evening working on paint stripping. Well most evenings. Today Celia and I cleaned out the pond since all the leaves are now off the trees. Here is an updated picture of the door I have been working on:
As I make progress, I am getting excited about the the finish coat. Ill will be nice to finish something. I have been researching shellac which has been quite a learning experience. Along these lines, I found someone selling old windows on Craigslist (cheap) and I plan reuse the wavy glass from them. I find it funny how at every turn in this project I have to learn something new. Now it is glass cutting, lol. I also ordered some Sarco Glazing Putty (Type M) for the glass.