- Rebuilt the master bath toilet.
- Patched a rotten spot in the hardwood floors where an old radiator leaked for many years. (Actually quite a big job!)
- Drywalled a bit of the kitchen
- Mowed the yard
- Fixed the electronic eye that was preventing one of the garage doors openers from functioning
- Prepared the snow blower for winter
- Moved a set of pocket doors from the garage to inside the house (see pic below).
- Demolished the walls going into the laundry room. It used to have ugly 80's pocket doors and the wall needed to be re-framed.
- Cleaned the gutters on the garage
Sunday, November 11, 2012
This weekend was unseasonably warm for Illinois. The temp was 72 on Saturday!!! Dad, Celia, and I took advantage of the weather and got lots of the little stuff marked off my list: